Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> software calculating hands

komisio
post Nov 6 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Two Pair

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,087

Is there any software that captures and analyse poker play history?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
royalflush82
post Jan 29 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #2

Two Pair

Member No.: 16,327

I got a huge poker bonus at: This Pokerroom Bonus Listing <go there
+Quote Post
norddal2
post Apr 26 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #3

Two Pair

Member No.: 18,325

Look here it software with more.
HERE
+Quote Post
Phaze
post Apr 26 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #4

Straight

Member No.: 10,929

Bump!

There is software that captures all play history, but its up to you to analyze the results
The program I'm talking about will record all play history and then organize it into specific results, such as how much money you won/lost in whichever position or with whatever specific hand.

Ahhhhh there is too much really to talk about, just go see it for yourself. The program is called Poker Office and you can find it at http://pokeroffice.com/

It costs about $80 but you can get it for free by fullfilling obligations. This would include signing up as a new player in one of a dozen poker sites and playing a specific amount of hand. Usually you have to get so many player points, just like getting your first time user bonus. Then you would get the program for free.

I have the program but I find it buggy, especially when you start collecting lots of hands data. You are supposed to download a free database program that is supposed to handle the large volume amounts better but it kinda made my computer screwy. When you play at a table it has a nice hand tracker with pot odds calculator. Plus it saves the stats on every person you play so if you come across the same person months down the road the program will recognize him and have some data on already.

When I first tried this program about a year and a half ago the biggest benefit I came away is that it showed how it feels to play in a certain way. I thought I played tight aggressive but I didn't play like that at all, and there really is no way for others to tell you that. The program showed me how to play in different styles so that was really good.
+Quote Post
ellisman7
post May 4 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #5

Two Pair

Member No.: 18,450

I would google it if i were you.

glgl

--------------------
+Quote Post
pokerholic
post Apr 8 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #6

Trips

Member No.: 114,736

I agree with ellisman7.

You can search a perfect poker analysis software in Google.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Amadeus
post Apr 12 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #7

Trips

Member No.: 129,900

QUOTE(komisio @ Nov 6 2007, 09:36 AM)
Is there any software that captures and analyse poker play history?

I think that that depends on a specific poker website or their own "inner" software. There are many poker providers so just search.
+Quote Post
Ancle
post Apr 22 2011, 02:26 AM
Post #8

Trips

Member No.: 130,579

QUOTE(Phaze @ Apr 26 2008, 04:05 PM)
Bump!

There is software that captures all play history, but its up to you to analyze the results
The program I'm talking about will record all play history and then organize it into specific results, such as how much money you won/lost in whichever position or with whatever specific hand.

Ahhhhh there is too much really to talk about, just go see it for yourself. The program is called Poker Office and you can find it at http://pokeroffice.com/

It costs about $80 but you can get it for free by fullfilling obligations. This would include signing up as a new player in one of a dozen poker sites and playing a specific amount of hand. Usually you have to get so many player points, just like getting your first time user bonus. Then you would get the program for free.

I have the program but I find it buggy, especially when you start collecting lots of hands data. You are supposed to download a free database program that is supposed to handle the large volume amounts better but it kinda made my computer screwy. When you play at a table it has a nice hand tracker with pot odds calculator. Plus it saves the stats on every person you play so if you come across the same person months down the road the program will recognize him and have some data on already.

When I first tried this program about a year and a half ago the biggest benefit I came away is that it showed how it feels to play in a certain way. I thought I played tight aggressive but I didn't play like that at all, and there really is no way for others to tell you that. The program showed me how to play in different styles so that was really good.

need free soft closedeyes.gif
+Quote Post
arnold
post Apr 27 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #9

Trips

Member No.: 136,692

Pokulator is an interactive training tool to analyze poker hands and give players important information about thier hands and the odds on different scenarios after each card is turned.
+Quote Post
Azza82
post Nov 20 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #10

Two Pair

Member No.: 293,122

Holdem Manager seems to be the software of choice.....

--------------------
Azza82
-------------
www.highstack.co.uk
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 03:01 PM
 HOME  |  POKER FORUM  |  LINK TO US  |  ARCHIVE  |  ONLINE POKER Copyright 2002, UPF 
Getting Started |  UPF Tournaments |  Poker News, Views, Rules |  Poker Strategy & Psychology |  Money and Bankroll
Poker Bonuses & Promotions |  World Series of Poker (WSOP) |  Poker Odds & Statistics |  Tournament Poker |  Poker Books, Videos & Learning Tools
Looking for a Poker Game |  Poker Bad Beats |  Not Quite Poker |  Quizzes and Polls |  Forum Suggestions & Bugs