Rules and guidelines
You must read and agree to this section before posting.
By posting at United Poker Forum, you agree that:
NOTICE TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS OR READS HERE:
- Your posts will not contain anything legally libelous or that is intended to damage the reputation of others. You understand that we have no way of knowing what charges may be true and we cannot investigate. Therefore, we presume beforehand that all charges damaging to others are false, and we will remove or edit posts making damaging allegations that we cannot prove. Even if you know that a charge or assertion is true, you agree not to make it here, because such allegations or charges are beyond the scope and the purpose of this forum. You may express opinions about people and events, so long as you avoid derogatory allegations we don't know to be true. All opinions, whether favorable or unfavorable, must be presented in a civil manner.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any messages in a poker discussion that, in our opinion, are obscene, profane, in bad taste, slanderous, unnecessarily hostile, or contrary to the purpose of United Poker Forum.
- You accept the risk that any post you make might be edited or deleted - with or without cause -- and that this might imply to others that the post was inappropriate in ways that it may not actually have been or that others may misunderstand your positions or arguments due to our editing or deleting.
- You will not plagiarize or post copyrighted material, beyond what is legally considered "fair use." Wherever possible, you will identify others whom you quote.
- You agree that all posts in a poker discussion become mutually the property of the author and United Poker Forum. This means that either you or United Poker Forum, including Mike Caro and other principals, have the independent right to archive or republish your post in any manner, without restriction, and without prior notification.
- You agree to abide by the spirit of United Poker Forum, which is to discuss poker and other topics in a friendly manner that doesn't make readers, participants, and others uncomfortable.
United Poker Forum does not verify the accuracy of information in any post. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy of strategies, news, and assertions.